St. Paul’s Institute for Reproductive Health and Rights(SPIRHR) in Collaboration with Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College(SPHMMC) is going to host a youth pre-conference on November 12th to recognize youth champions who have been working on promoting and fostering Sexual and Reproductive Health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SPIRHR identifies young people not solely as beneficiaries but as equal and valuable partners in projects, research, programs, and initiatives that are led, co-led, and centered around young people.
Furthermore, SPIRHR is looking forward to investing in powerful young leaders ages 18-29 who are leading the sexual and reproductive health by providing capacity building trainings and funding projects who made an exceptional impact in improving the Sexual and reproductive health of young people.
- Open to Ethiopian young people between the ages of 18-29
- Personal dedication to improve Sexual and Reproductive health and rights
- Confident young people who can prepare a 10-minute presentation describing their work/organization, what they have been doing so far, and the project impact
- Able to attend the youth pre-conference in person(if you reside in Addis Ababa) and/or via zoom(if you reside out of Addis Ababa)
- Selected participants will receive capacity building trainings and certificate of participation from both SPIRHR and SPHMMC
- Organizations with outstanding project will be financially supported to develop and expand the ongoing project
- participants will have first-hand experience form touring different reproductive health services in SPHMMC
- Selected youth Champions will be featured on our website and social media platforms
- We will select TEN applicants who demonstrated leadership in SRH projects. The deadline for the application is by November 2nd, 2020 12:00 PM GMT+3.